We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you’re reading this blog, you should assume the following:
- I make money from every post I put on this blog if at all possible.
- Every link on this blog may be a paid link. If it is not a paid link, then it will probably become a paid link soon.
- Every product I write about on this blog, I got for free if at all possilbe. If I didn’t get it for free, then I purchased it because I plan to be an affiliate marketer for the product and wanted to try it out so I can give an honest review.
- I may make money from every tweet I send out on Twitter. If I am not making money on a particular tweet, I will try harder next time. The same is true of anything I post on Facebook or record on Facebook Live, pin on Pinterest, post on Tumblr, post on Google+, Snapchat or any other platform that has or will be invented from now until the internet becomes sentient and takes over. And even then.
- If you email me, all of the information in your email is mine to do with as I please, such as exploit for financial profit (aka use in Social Media) or quote on my blog. If you want something to remain confidential, you must clearly and specifically say so. As in “I want this section/entire email to remain confidential between you, Lara Johnson, and I.” Don’t email me and then get mad if I quote you.
- I will not, however, EVER sell your email, trade your email, give the kid down the street (or even my own kids) your email. I hate spam, and don’t want to help spread that plague.
- Just because I get paid to blog, tweet, post, pin, wear T-shirts, write your brand name in Sharpie on my arm, etc. does NOT mean I will give you or your company a positive review, blog post or endorsement. Good reviews are given as deserved. The same is true of bad, or even terrible, reviews. Consider yourself warned.
- All opinions expressed on this blog are mine and since I am very opinionated, you can rest assured that they are genuine. Don’t even get me started on pumpkin spice anything before October 1st. Really. Just don’t.
If you have any questions regarding any affiliate links, sponsored posts, ads or anything else relating to this policy or really anything having to do with the blog at all, please email me at email@example.com or use the contact form below.
If you would like to show your support for the blog, click an affiliate link. It helps pay for the internet used to update the blog.